Thursday, February 12, 2009

Breaking News!!!!

All right guys I have some news. It kind of bums me but I'm happy about it too so... I don't know, I'll tell you what it is and then I'll let you decide what to make of it. I'm moving. Next month on the 13th. I know I only just got here in December but I need to leave and do something new. I'm actually moving to Kansas so I'll have family around me so that's always a plus but I just feel like I'm taking a step back. Don't worry I'll stil have this blog and I'm going to continue making videos to post up so all can see. But because I'm moving so quick I won't be able to post any videos up until after I settle down in Kansas. So I'll be posting up the videos of the east coast so all can see what I have done here and some of the mischief that I got into. Don't worry I'll still ask random questions to people I meet in the streets but instead of it being Jeff, Matt and my self it'll be my cousin Cat and myself. I'll be moving to Witchita, so it won;t be right with my family but close enough that if my brothers need me to baby sit at the last minute and I'm not busy I can help them out. So some of the people helping me besides Cat would be Bobby, Luke, Vince and Pat (my brothers). I think it'll be good but until I leave here and get to Witchita I won't be going to many places so there won't be a lot of pictures.
I think I'll let you decide if this move is a step back or a move in the right direction. So until next time read on and I'll catch ya on the flip side!P

No comments:

Post a Comment