Thursday, December 10, 2009

Developements

So I am pretty excited. I am finally going to put my skills with the camera to the test. Today at work we were shooting a commercial and I was the one shooting it. It's pretty awesom because I get to use this state of the art equipment that is only reserved for the ones in charge of our commercials. Its a big deal because they never allow anyone to shoot these commercials unless they've been there a few years. So about this commercial. I had to shoot it about the department that I work in. Since i work in the Chinese kitchen in the store I had to shoot the 3 people who were working there today Trang (the assistant manager), Karen and myself (yes I got to be in my own commercial.
It was pretty awesome. I got to write, direct and act in it. That is my dream career; write, direct and act in my own films. We were pretty excited about it. Unfortunately I couldn't put it up here but if you live in any area that has a Dillon's Store you will be able to see it in a couple of weeks. I'm going to try and put it up on YouTube once it comes out and then put it up here so here's hoping.
So keep reading to get developements.
Catch Ya on the Flip Side!-P

1 comment: