Friday, June 12, 2009

A New Development

All right guys, by now most of you know that I will be moving to Arizona for school. At this time though I have a problem trying to decide what to do. My friend who was going to be moving with me has decided against going with the intent of love. So while she stays with her true love I will be going off to Arizona, alone. I love what I want to do with my career. I love filming, directing, acting, producing and all around just telling people what to do:-)I can't deny that last part, (just ask my brothers and sisters). So as much as I will miss out on having one of my best friends living with me I will still keep on with my goals and dreams and I will move to Arizona to a great place. I haven't decided as to exactly when I will be moving but I know that it will definately be moving to Sedona, Arizona either at the end of January or the end of May. I'm leaning towards the end of May because I will have more time to put together the things that I need and save the money up for living while going to school. Anyway, I should go before my computer dies.
I'll catch ya on the flip side !-p

2 comments:

  1. It will still be a fun adventure! Sometimes being all by yourself with nobody you really know is better because it forces you to meet new people. It's also a chance to sort of re-invent yourself and start fresh. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! You are hard to keep up with. I can't wait to see what develops next in your life.

    ReplyDelete