Sunday, March 21, 2010

Changes

Okay, so some of you may or may not know but since October I have been a red head. Yes, I dyed my hair red. I let my friend who is a student at the Sidney hair salon school here in Kansas dye and ct my hair hair because no one else would let her come near them. Now I loved being a red head and Nicole did an awesome job. However, I have been missing my blonde hair so she dyed it back to blonde for me. Either this week or next new I'm going to have it cut. I don't know whether it will be drastic or not but I want something to show off the new me. I haven't felt or looked this good in ages and I hope that this is a step towards being a new me. A me that I can be proud of and not be too shy to let anyone in. A me that can get a new job that doesn't stress me out. A me that I will love and not hide.

1 comment: