Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Love Surprises!

I LOVE surprises! (For the most part). Take last night for example. I got off work really late and it was a bad day at work yesterday so I was not in a good mood when I got off work. Well, anyway, my brother needed my car today so he dropped me off at my house since I'm off work today. When I got home, I walked in the door and there, talking to my roommate is Jason! Now for those who don't know who Jason is, he is one of my very, very good friends. He lives in Washington D.C. so I don't get to see him all that often. He's here because he has to do an investigation in Wichita (he's FBI). So we spent all night talking. And this morning I got up at 4am to do my regular excersize routine. Since I didn't feel like going to the gym this morning I just ran a few miles since its so nice outside and the bike trail and river are right by the house. Well Jason came along since he runs a few miles every day. I totally showed him up and he was out of breath way before I was even thinking of being out of breath! I was pretty excited. See he's Army trained and has to stay in shape since he works the homiced unit at the FBI so it takes a lot for him to get tired so I was on top of the world. He was impressed but doesn't think I'll be able to do it again tomorrow... I'll show him!
I am so happy he's here. I can't wait until he gets back; I'm going to take him to Hillsboro tonight to meet some of my friends before I tell my brothers that he is here. He and my brothers get along great so whenever he's here I wait a few days to tell the that he's here because I never get to see him when my brothers find out, they always monopolize his time. Oh well, at least they don't hate him and is always threatening him like some of my other past boyfriends.
Like I said at the begining, I LOVE surprises and it has made my day pretty good. So I hope your day is great and I'll catch ya on the flip side;-p

No comments:

Post a Comment